CX Strategy Guide | 10-min read
Remote CX + Messaging =A Perfect Pair
The growth of messaging as a preferred contact channel coincides with a shift to a work-from-home contact centre model. What great timing, since messaging perfectly pairs with an at-home workforce. Learn how to combine messaging and remote operations to deliver amazing and effortless experiences.
Reduce costs and accelerate outcomes in thework-from-home contact centre with messaging
- Learn why mobile messaging and work-from-home are gaining popularity
- Discover how at-home messaging boosts contact centre availability, environment, security, and speed
- Read about how a government agency deflected 35% of voice calls to at-home remote messaging agents
Be seen and heard where yourcustomers (and employees) are
- Message and chat associates at whatever scale you need: TTEC’s associates enable conversations anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We can provide remote message and chat specialists, 24/7, so you can respond to your customers on their schedule and mitigate business continuity risks. Increase customer loyalty, NPS, and share of wallet using our universal super associates to engage with your customers through messaging channels.
- Omnichannel engagement across all touchpoints: TTEC is messaging experienced, and we can provide a seamless and consistent single point of communication. Our universal super associates have mastered every omnichannel interaction, are equipped to handle all levels of complexity, and can seamlessly pick up and route conversations across channels.
- Bigger recruiting footprint, better customer experience: Our flexible @home model enables businesses to quickly scale and enable business continuity. We combine the quality management and security of our brick-and-mortar operations with the flexibility and cost structure of a variable model, providing the experience and best practices of an industry leader at an affordable price.