CX Strategy Guide | 10-min read
7 Critical Labour Strategies for Contact Centres Post-Crisis
Leading companies are looking to claw back 2020 losses and start FY21 with a focus on efficiency and cost-savings, along with better customer and employee experiences. Read 7 key strategies to build resilient, future-proof contact centre operations to win in FY21 and beyond.
Discover what innovations willshape the 2021 fiscal year
- Uncover 7 labour strategies that will future-proof your organisation
- Explore how a mix of agents and technology can decrease costs while boosting satisfaction
- Learn how to maximise a physical and remote hybrid model of work
- See how an organisation built long-term resiliency with intelligent automation
Success begins at home
Our remote contact centre associate solution merges the quality and security of anon-site centre with the cost structure and flexibility of a work from home model.
- Humanify@home: Our work-from-home approach helps you accommodate for major ramps, seasonality, and daily fluctuations. Scale up or down every time business needs change with our rapidly deployable, flexible workforce, and industry-leading training solutions.
- Bigger recruiting footprint, better customer experience: We combine the quality management and security of our brick-and-mortar operations with the flexibility and cost structure of a variable model, providing the experience and best practices of an industry leader at an affordable price.
- An integral part of the team : We treat our at-home associates as what they are: an integral and integrated part of our team. As employees, our work-from-home associates get the same benefits, training, and supervision as associates at our physical locations.