Customer Journey Mapping
as a CX Tool
Discover five key steps to help you understand the current stateof customer experience and create an ideal future state
A good journey map should track the emotional state of the customer, including how they may feel at any particular point.
There are a number of things a business can do to become truly customer-centric. First and foremost, it needs to decide to become a Customer Experience Brand –to see the customer experience as central to differentiation and creating competitive advantage. But what happens next? What steps should a business follow to realise that vision?
Download the strategy guide to:
- Learn what drives customer engagement
- Understand the current customer journey
- Generate new ideas to improve the journey
- Make the right investments
- Develop customer-focused capabilities
Yes, I want the eBook