CX Strategy Guide
4 steps to accelerate contact centre digital transformation
Customers and employees have a simple request -- don't waste my time. So what does it take to remove wasted effort during customer contacts? The answer is simple: A digital-first, customer-centric approach. Read this strategy guide to learn the 4 steps to accelerate your contact centre digital transformation and move from effort to effortless experiences.
Less Effort. More Happy.
Reducing customer effort and enabling employees lowers cost to serve, creates happier customers, and develops brand advocates. Digitally transforming your business is a key enabler of moving from effort to effortless. And it’s not just about making it easier for your customers. A truly effortless experience ripples throughout an entire organisation – across strategy, people, processes, and technology.
In this digital transformation strategy guide:
- How to accelerate digital transformation with quick wins
- 4 steps to create effortless customer and employee experiences
- How to take advantage of the benefits of a digital-first business
- How one company radically reduced calls to its contact centre without sacrificing customer satisfaction
TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC) is a leading digital global customer experience (CX) technology and servicescompany focused on the design, implementation, and delivery of transformative customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. The Company’s TTEC Digital business provides insight-driven, outcome-based, and AI-enabled omnichannel cloud platforms and CX consulting solutions and its TTEC Engage business delivers operational excellence through customer care, acquisition, retention, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderation services. Founded in 1982, the Company’s 49,500 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
We are honored to be recognized
for the work that we do
- Outsourced Contact Centre of the Year and Best Pan-European Contact Centre of the Year silver award at the 2019 European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards
- Announced as a Finalist for the European Customer Centricity Awards
- TTEC Europe Wins Business Improvement Strategy Award at the 2019 Contact Centre Network Northern Ireland (CCNNI) Awards
- Best Nearshore Team from the Global Sourcing Association (GSA)
- Bronze award in recognition of delivering excellence in the UK contact centre industry after being named finalist across five categories at the UK CCF 2019 awards
- Finalist at 2019 UK Contact Centre Awards
- IAOP Global Outsourcing List of World’s Best Service Providers