Our Krakow, Poland location is an award-winning contact centre and home to a diverse multi-lingual workforce.
Krakow, Poland is the perfect site for your contact centre because it’s home to a smart, young, growing workforce from all over the world. Global brands, particularly in financial services and technology, have used this location to gain a workforce experience edge over smaller Central and Eastern European competitors. TTEC Poland was awarded the prestigious Gold for Best Multilingual Customer Service at the 2022 European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards (ECCCSA’s).
Ready to launch your career with TTEC?
We’re so proud of our teams in Poland and Ireland – finalists in the European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards (ECCCSA) for the following 5 awards:
- Most Effective Learning and Development Program
- Best Employee Experience (Small)
- Best Customer Centric Culture
- Best Multilingual Customer Service
- Outsourced Contact Centre of the Year
The European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards evening will be taking place on Tuesday 21 November 2023.
At a Glance
- Total Seats: 350+
- Training Facilities: 3
- Entry- and mid-level roles are easy to fill with younger talent excited by the prospect of moving to a new company
ul. Opolska 110
Whether you like working with clients, customers, or in a business support role, we have a position you’ll rock.