White Paper | 10-min read
Top Performing Contact Center Tech, Tools,And Trends
Realize the potential 186% ROI benefit from an intelligent automation strategy.
Robotic process automation (RPA) has surged as companies look for ways to enable business continuity and deliver effortless customer experiences amidst uncertainty. Done right, companies can save tens of millions of dollars while achieving triple digit ROI from intelligent automation in the contact center in a short period of time. Read this white paper to discover research to support the positive economic impact that intelligent RPA creates for enterprises of all sizes.
RPA drives positive economic impacton people and processes
Automation is a natural fit in the contact center and across the customer experience. A customer journey touches many different touchpoints—some customer-facing and some in the back office. Many customer interactions are high-volume and repeatable, which can be done in channels like chat, messaging, IVR and others that lend themselves to be easily automated.
Download the white paper to learn:
- Concrete research from Forrester, McKinsey & Co., Pegasystems and others about the economic advantage that RPA provides organizations.
- Ways RPA can improve contact center processes in the front and back office
- Intrinsic benefits to employees and customers from unattended and unattended RPA
- How automation is being applied in the real world with client results
RPA solutions for increasedproductivity and efficiency
Eliminate the most time-consuming and repetitive manual tasks employees perform in the front and back office with attended and unattended Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Implement automated software “bots” across any application with minimal disruption to the organization to realize business outcomes quickly.
Our RPA solutions enable clients to:
- Free up the workforce to improve CX and drive bottom-line results
- Reduce average turnaround time
- Complete processes and requests around the clock
- Eliminate human error
- Allow employees to focus on higher quality customer interactions