White Paper | 10-min read
Stay Ahead of the Surge: What Government Contact Centers Need to Know
When the unexpected happens, citizens look to federal, state, and local government agencies for guidance and information. Call volumes surge as citizens search for answers that are consistent and incisive. However, government agencies have been battered by pandemic response costs, a loss of tax revenue, budget cuts, and other economic headwinds.
This white paper outlines how to cost-effectively manage surge demand and other incidents that call for the flexibility to provide targeted resources at the right time, every time.
Be prepared for call volume surges
Download this white paper for key ways to manage surge volume with a strategic balance of technology and people:
- Enable a virtual workforce for agile support
- Diversify contact channels for faster responses
- Automate to maximize resources and reduce costs
- Minimize surges with proactive outreach
- Keep data secure and prevent fraud
- Learn from government organizations that handled surge events at reduced costs while improving the citizen experience
Start transforming your citizen experience today
TTEC offers a comprehensive suite of citizen-centric services and solutions, including strategy, technology, systems integration, turnkey contact center outsourcing, and agent training and onboarding.
Our FedRAMP authorized contact center solution ensures superior CX, security, and citizen trust. Whether you work for a federal, state or local entity, our government experts help you design and deliver secure omnichannel contact center solutions.