Commercial Contact Tracing Strategy Guide | 7-min read
Keep your employees and your business safe
Contact tracing plays a critical role in containing the spread of COVID-19 and helps protect employees, businesses, and communities. Read this strategy guide for essential steps and best practices to quickly ramp up and deploy contact tracing in the workplace.
Deploy workplace contact tracing efficiently and effectively
To be effective, it requires people with the training, supervision, and access to social and medical support for patients and contacts.
Read this Strategy Guide to learn:
- Top considerations for launching a contact tracing program
- How to enhance a contact tracing journey with the right technology
- Best practices for achieving the right balance of people and technology
Working with a partner with the technology infrastructure, security certifications, and trained staff enables businesses to act with speed and resiliency.
- AddNOW + TrainNOW: Rapidly hire and onboard contact tracers from our broad and competitive candidate talent pool of 61k+. Implement safe and secure at-home operations in as little as 2 weeks.
- AutomateNOW: Enhance productivity through automation so contact tracers can focus on caring for the most vulnerable individuals. Robotic process automation and desktop automation assist teams by handling simple repetitive tasks.
- MessageNOW: Messaging allows your teams to reach employees on any device via the platforms they prefer, such as SMS, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Apple Business Chat, and more.
- ManageNOW: We bring people, process, and technology together to make effective contact tracing achievable. Individuals are assured a cohesive experience with a technology-enabled at-home workforce and operations can be scaled up or down based on current demands.