COMMUNICATIONS & MEDIA STRATEGY GUIDE | 15-MIN READ
Send the right message with flexible remote-work options
Communicate, innovate, and retain top CX talent
Communications and media companies are charging ahead with plans to drive growth, but employees’ reluctance to return to in-office work is complicating those plans. Employees increasingly want flexibility and choice in their work environment, so employers need a strategy that balances employee attraction and retention needs with business needs.
Giving employees the opportunity to work remotely long-term can be a viable option. This strategy guide provides proven tips and best practices for building a highly productive and engaged communications and media workforce that maintains superior customer support.
Keep valuable communications and media talent engaged with work options that are flexible, scalable, efficient and secure
Remote work, which was once considered impractical at scale, has become a fact of life for communications and media brands.
Read this strategy guide for:
- Insights into the cost savings, employee experience benefits, and other gains of remote work
- Tips on how to add a long-term work-from-home telework option to your CX workforce
- Proven WFH data security measures and best practices
- Case studies of companies that adopted innovative solutions for their customer support challenges
We help employees deliver amazing customer experiences
At TTEC, we've been delivering incredible employee and customer experiences for decades by unifying our core capabilities of technology, services, and strategy. Retain 2.0 is an end-to-end solution that combines state-of-the-art technology with proven strategies and processes to keep employees engaged and productive. Partnering with TTEC gives companies access to:
- State-of-the-art EX and seamless onboarding. Use the right blend of AI and human interactions to optimize the employee onboarding experience, keep associates informed, and track wellness and satisfaction. We also deliver 24/7 technical support to associates, along with meaningful virtual events and real-time chat access.
- Virtual learning & development. Receive real-time, analytics-based coaching from leaders focused on developing talent and aligning client objectives. Reward employee behavior and encourage development through our gamified programs, and help guide associates along their career path with our iAspire platform
- Smart & Secure Workforce Management. Harness the power of cutting-edge workforce optimization and management tools: employee-friendly schedules, consistent audits on associate shifts, contingency management, business continuity processes, regulatory compliance requirements, and more.
- Strong culture & community. Give employees a place to communicate, collaborate, and quickly access support through TTEC Neighborhood. Keep your finger on the pulse of employee sentiment through our rigorous survey process, continually gathering feedback to improve employee experience and diversity.