Strategy Guide | 10-min read
Research Special Report: What is Your Customer-Centric DNA?
Tracking executive progress on CX transformation.
Since 2012, TTEC has partnered with Janet LeBlanc + Associates in tracking the state of customer centricity across North America. The survey respondents represent a wide range of industries including technology, healthcare, financial services, hospitality, consumer packaged goods, and the public sector. Find out what the latest findings show about the current state of customer-centric transformations and stay ahead of the curve.
Get ready for a new era of the customer
Customer centricity is more important than ever as customer expectations evolve and organizations adapt to new dynamics.
Read this Research Report for:
- A close look at customer centricity maturity levels
- Insights into customer-centric management and development trends that are reshaping the CX landscape
- Analysis of the progress companies have made in becoming customer-centric organizations and areas of weakness
- A breakdown of customer-centric priorities within customer insights, employee engagement, strategic leadership, and more
We are customer experience and
digital transformation experts
We've been delivering incredible customer experiences for 38 years by unifying our core capabilitiesof technology, services, and strategy. And with over 3.5 million customer interactions daily, we know what trends are shaping the contact center landscape. Here are more customer service trends and best practices guides to help your company in its CX and digital transformation.
- CX Trends: The 2021 Edition: Businesses must learn to adapt quickly and be open to new ways of supporting customers. We identify key trends that are reshaping the customer experience.
- Contact Center Automation: Tools and Trends for the Decade Ahead: We explain the most important approach to successful contact center automation, outline the various types of contact center automation tools being implemented in contact centers, and discuss the benefits of an optimized balance between humans and AI in your CX automation approach.
- Five Insights on the Future of Customer Experiences: We spoke to some of the most renowned CX experts for their insights, tips, and wisdom on how to reshape customer experiences to meet the intersection of technology and humanity.
- Guide to Effortless Omnichannel CX: This guide walks through 4 key strategies to hit the right notes for effortless omnichannel CX throughout the customer journey.
- Top Customer Service AI and Automation Trends for 2021: As the nature of work changes, learn how to evolve human labor alongside digital transformation to improve customer care productivity and experience quality.
- Five Essential Steps to Customer-Centric Digital Transformation: Moving from a channel-centric to customer-centric operating model can feel like a mammoth undertaking. Don't worry! In this guide, we'll explain the five key steps to enable end-to-end digital transformation that improves customer satisfaction, reduces cost, and increases revenue.
Our award-winning approach to customer experience and digital transformation delivers business results
We are a leading digital customer experience (CX) technology and services company focused on the design,implementation, and delivery of transformative solutions for many of the world's most iconic and disruptive brands and government agencies. We deliver outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, our digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight-driven customer experience solutions for clients and TTEC Engage, our delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderation services. Founded in 1982, our 50,000+ employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.