White Paper | 10-min read
Smart Seasonal Strategies that Drive More Conversions for Less
Health insurance organizations are facing a surge in insurance enrollment as more consumers than ever qualify for health coverage. An enrollment surge is a boon for Medicare Advantage plan sponsors and Affordable Care Act individual plan carriers—but only if they have the capacity to meet the demand. The current approach to open enrollment isn’t sustainable. Luckily, there is a better way to drive more health insurance conversions at a lower cost than current conventional processes. Learn how to eliminate inefficiencies in associate staffing, training, and licensing to increase enrollments and savings.
Get Smarter about Open Enrollment
Download this white paper for key ways to increase conversions at a lower cost via Smart Seasonal:
- Find the right labor mix
- Pay (licensed associates) more, spend less
- Invest in an optimal people strategy
- Empower associates to drive conversions
- Implement intelligent virtual assistants, RPA/RDA, messaging, and other digital solutions to accelerate results
We help some of the world’s most admired healthcare organizations create patient and member success
Show members, patients, and employees that you’re there for them—on any channel, at any time. Optimize your workforce and contact center with our omnichannel orchestration and intelligent automation solutions:
- Workforce optimization: Our flexible and cost containing @home approach keeps your operations running smoothly through major ramps, seasonality, and daily fluctuations.
- AI and advanced bots: Improve performance and reduce spend by leveraging AI bots to simulate real-life calls, chats, and messages. Train associates on healthcare industry jargon and common obstacles patients and members face when seeking information related to their care, all while maintaining peak levels of security and compliance.
- Humanify @Home: Rapidly and seamlessly ramp up and scale your virtual contact center by tapping into a broader pool of highly-skilled and certified at-home associates, leveraging secure tech, and implementing patient and member best practices.
- Conversational messaging: Strong messaging channel implementation can improve attrition rates, CSAT, sales, and associate productivity. Gain a competitive edge with TTEC’s Humanify® messaging platform, strategic program designs, seasoned conversational designers, and universal associates.