CX WHITE PAPER - 10 MIN READ
New Benchmarks For Customer Contact Performance
The pandemic may be subsiding, but the customer contact landscape will continue to change. Business and support volume will demonstrate additional volatility. Leaders will receive new corporate directives. Agents will require new tools and guidance. Customers will demonstrate new behaviors and preferences.
How can customer contact teams not only navigatethese changes but improve performance?
How can they turn their function into an omnichannel “value center”? This research-driven Market Study has the answers.
- Top contact center metrics for 2021 and beyond
- The future of work-from-home once the pandemic subsides
- Benchmarks for interaction volume and CSAT in channels like phone, social, chat, email, and messaging
- Biggest wins and losses from the rise of digital engagement and self-service
- Best ways to elevate agent performance in the omnichannel world
- Most urgent AI use cases
- Contact center initiatives that will give you a competitive advantage
- Tips for handling the post-pandemic “surge” in consumer spending