SPECIAL REPORT | 5-MIN READ
Modernize outdatedconstituent services with innovative and effective CX
Against the backdrop of digital transformation and pandemic response, many government agencies found themselves ill-equipped to meet citizen expectations. Agencies are now looking to build a better citizen experience by modernizing a critical touchpoint – the contact center. This special report, produced by FedScoop and StateScoop, shares ways that state and federal agencies are modernizing contact centers by streamlining calls, adding digital channels, deploying cloud-based tools, empowering employees, and more.
Government services enter the digital age
Agencies are prioritizing constituent engagement with customer experience (CX) strategies that aim to modernize communication channels; starting with the contact center.
Read this special report to learn:
- How to improve efficiencies while increasing satisfaction in the contact center
- Real-world examples of contact center modernization from government agencies that improved outcomes
- How digital tools like intelligent automation, messaging, and virtual contact centers drive mission outcomes
- How to support employees during modernization
- Tips for creating a frictionless CX
Improve the citizen experience today
TTEC offers a comprehensive suite of citizen-centric services and solutions, including strategy, technology, systems integration, turnkey contact center outsourcing, and agent training and onboarding.
Our FedRAMP and DOD IL4-authorized cloud contact center platform ensures superior CX, security, and citizen trust. Whether you work for a federal, state or local entity, our government experts can help you design and deliver secure omnichannel contact center solutions to modernize the citizen experience.