Lead CX excellence into a new era
How to retain high-tech talent with adaptable remote-work environments
Software companies, fintechs, and other high-tech organizations are racing to keep up with consumer demand, however labor shortages and employee burnout are slowing down their efforts. Employers need a strategy that balances employee attraction and retention needs with the needs of the company.
Giving high-tech employees the option to work remotely or in a hybrid model long-term reduces work-related stress and is a significant retention driver. This strategy guide provides proven tips and best practices for building a highly productive and engaged high-tech workforce that maintains superior customer support.
Keep valuable talent engaged with work options that areflexible, scalable, efficient and secure
Giving high-tech employees from corporate staff to customer support specialists the option to work remotely or in a hybrid model long-term reduces work-related stress and is a significant retention driver.
Read this strategy guide for:
- Tips on how to add a long-term work-from-home option to your CX workforce
- Insights into the cost savings, employee experience benefits, and other gains of remote work
- Proven WFH data security measures and best practices
- Strategies for adopting innovative solutions for their customer support challenges
We help employees deliver amazingcustomer experiences
At TTEC, we've been delivering incredible employee and customer experiences for decades by unifying our core capabilities of technology, services, and strategy. Retain 2.0 is an end-to-end solution that combines state of the art technology with proven strategies and processes to keep employees engaged and productive. Partnering with TTEC gives companies access to:
- State-of-the-art EX and seamless onboarding. Use the right blend of AI and human interactions to optimize the employee onboarding experience, keep associates informed, and track wellness and satisfaction. We also deliver 24/7 technical support to associates, along with meaningful virtual events and real-time chat access.
- Virtual learning & development. Receive real-time, analytics-based coaching from leaders focused on developing talent and aligning client objectives. Reward employee behavior and encourage development through our gamified programs, and help guide associates along their career path with our iAspire platform.
- Smart & Secure Workforce Management. Harness the power of cutting-edge workforce optimization and management tools: employee-friendly schedules, consistent audits on associate shifts, contingency management, business continuity processes, regulatory compliance requirements, and more.
- Strong culture & community. Give employees a place to communicate, collaborate, and quickly access support through TTEC Neighborhood. Keep your finger on the pulse of employee sentiment through our rigorous survey process, continually gathering feedback to improve employee experience and diversity.