Keep top talent focused on their mission to serve
Innovate, engage, and retain CX excellence with flexible telework environments for public sector employees
As government agencies start to look beyond the pandemic, new challenges emerge surrounding employee labor shortages, steep competition for workers, and the mandate to improve the citizen experience. There are no easy answers but amidst the turbulence, one thing hasn’t changed the need for talented employees to deliver an excellent experience.
Giving employees the option to telework remotely long-term can be a viable option. This strategy guide provides proven tips and best practices for building a highly productive and engaged public sector workforce that maintains superior citizen support.
Keep valuable talent engaged with work options that areflexible, scalable, efficient and secure
Remote (telework) work, which was once considered impractical at scale, has proven to be an effective option for many government workers.
Read this strategy guide for:
- Insights into the cost savings, employee experience benefits, and other gains of remote work
- Tips on how to add a long-term work-from-home telework option to your CX workforce
- Proven telework data security measures and best practices
- Case studies of agencies that adopted innovative solutions for their citizen support challenges
We help government employees deliveramazing citizen experiences
At TTEC, we've been delivering incredible employee and citizen experiences for decades by unifying our core capabilities of technology, services, and strategy. Retain 2.0 is an end-to-end solution that combines state-of-the-art technology with proven strategies and processes to keep employees engaged and productive. Partnering with TTEC gives companies access to:
- State-of-the-art EX and seamless onboarding. Use the right blend of AI and human interactions to optimize the employee onboarding experience, keep associates informed, and track wellness and satisfaction. We also deliver 24/7 technical support to associates, along with meaningful virtual events and real-time chat access.
- Virtual learning & development. Receive real-time, analytics-based coaching from leaders focused on developing talent and aligning client objectives. Reward employee behavior and encourage development through our gamified programs, and help guide associates along their career path.
- Smart & Secure Workforce Management. Harness the power of cutting-edge workforce optimization and management tools: employee-friendly schedules, consistent audits on associate shifts, contingency management, business continuity processes, regulatory compliance requirements, and more.
- Strong culture & community. Give employees a place to communicate, collaborate, and quickly access support through TTEC Neighborhood. Keep your finger on the pulse of employee sentiment through our rigorous survey process, continually gathering feedback to improve employee experience and diversity.