Innovate, engage, retain CX excellence
Solve the CX talent challenge with flexible remote-work environments
Financial institutions are charging ahead with plans to drive renewed growth, however managing COVID-19 vaccine requirements among employees has complicated those plans. Regardless of their vaccine status, employees also want flexibility and choice in their work environment. Employers need a strategy that balances employee attraction and retention needs with the needs of the company.
Giving employees the option to work remotely long-term can be a viable option. This strategy guide provides proven tips and best practices for building a highly productive and engaged financial services workforce that maintains superior customer support.
Keep valuable talent engaged with work options that areflexible, scalable, efficient and secure
When preparing for a long-term remote experience, there are numerous tasks that need to be addressed from a people, process, and technology standpoint.
Read this strategy guide for:
- Insights into the cost savings, employee experience benefits, and other gains of remote work
- Tips on how to add a long-term work-from-home option to your CX workforce
- Proven WFH data security measures and best practices
- Case studies of firms that adopted innovative solutions for their customer support challenges
We help employees deliver amazing customer experiences
At TTEC, we've been delivering incredible employee and customer experiences for decades by unifying our core capabilities of technology, services, and strategy. Retain 2.0 is an end-to-end solution that combines state of the art technology with proven strategies and processes to keep employees engaged and productive. Partnering with TTEC gives companies access to:
- State-of-the-art EX and seamless onboarding. Discover the customer experience technology trend shaping amazing experiences for customers and employees.
- Virtual learning & development. Receive real-time, analytics-based coaching from leaders focused on developing talent and aligning client objectives. Reward employee behavior and encourage development through our gamified programs, and help guide associates along their career path with our iAspire platform.
- Smart & Secure Workforce Management. Harness the power of cutting-edge workforce optimization and management tools: employee-friendly schedules, consistent audits on associate shifts, contingency management, business continuity processes, regulatory compliance requirements, and more.
- Strong culture & community. Give employees a place to communicate, collaborate, and quickly access support through TTEC Neighborhood. Keep your finger on the pulse of employee sentiment through our rigorous survey process, continually gathering feedback to improve employee experience and diversity.