Strategy Guide | 10-min read
Guide to Contact Center Security in the Cloud
The Department of Defense (DoD) community is embracing a shift to cloud technology to contain costs, improve services, and meet the needs of an increasingly digital world. Read this strategy guide to learn the benefits of working with an IL4-authorized, highly secure cloud contact center technology partner to safely and securely manage citizen interactions and data across channels and platforms.
Combine security and citizen centricity forcloud contact center success
The Department of Defense community is embracing a shift to digital technology to contain costs, improve services, and meet the needs of an increasingly digital world.
Read this Strategy Guide to learn:
- Why the time is right for cloud contact centers at the DoD
- 4 immediate cloud contact center benefits
- Cloud CX trends affecting the DoD community
- Why Impact Levels are essential designations for a Cloud Service Offering
- A DoD agency’s cloud contact center experience
- TTEC’s Humanify-G cloud SaaS omnichannel platform
Humanify-G: Secure cloud contact center solution for Department of Defense (DoD)
- Highly-scalable cloud solution: Humanify-G is a secure cloud contact center solution designed for government agencies with up to 80,000 unified communications endpoints and 24,000 knowledgeable workers or agents, allowing you to scale as needed to meet demand.
- IL4-Authorized Security and Compliance: Humanify-G has met stringent security and reliability standards and has received DISA’s Impact Level (IL) 4 Provisional Authorization (PA). The solution is also listed on the FedRAMP Marketplace and helps agencies meet Section 508 compliance standards.
- Dynamic omnichannel routing: Multi-channel contact center technology, including real-time agent and skill-based intelligent routing across channels.
- High quality self-service options: Interactive voice response (IVR) and chatbots reduce cost and improve efficiency by directing routine citizen interactions to more cost-effective, but still personalized, self-service applications.
- High availability/disaster recovery: Deployed across two data centers for full failover in the event of an outage.