GOVERNMENT STRATEGY GUIDE
Contact Center Crisis
How to put CARES Act funding
to work NOW to respond to the
surge in citizen outreach
This strategy guide answers pressing questions and offers top rapid-response strategies for managing citizen surge in days, rather than weeks. Create a strategic COVID-19 contact center response to surging public demand and learn how to:
- Answer 3 key questions facing government contact center leaders right NOW
- Take immediate action with enhanced contact tracing
- Tackle surge volume with a skilled remote workforce
- Serve the public need with messaging and automation
- Create fast citizen response that sets the foundation for long-term resilience
- Implement best practices seen in COVID-19 government contact center responses
Yes, I want the contact center strategy guide
Learn key questions facing government CX leaders right NOW,and the technology and contact center solutions to address them
Call volumes to federal, state, and local agencies have skyrocketed. The federal CARES Act provides financial assistance to help states and large municipalities tackle the influx in support services. So how can government agencies make the most of the assistance? This strategy guide answers pressing questions and offers ways government contact centers can improve public response quickly and efficiently.
- How do I handle the flood of inbound interactions related to unemployment benefits?
- How can I proactively reach out to citizens with information related to unemployment, tax filings, loans, and other financial issues?
- How can I streamline COVID-19 testing and information and answers to the public?
Get the contact center strategy guide
Minimize disruption and stabilize operations withour exclusive TTEC NOW solutions and services
To help government agencies thrive in the face of this surging citizen outreach,we enhanced our best-in-class Humanify@home solution to provide organizations with everything it takes to stand up virtual, cloud-based, omnichannel contact centers in a matter of days – including people, process, and technology
Deploys immediately-available, highly-scalable and extensible at-home technology, and agent solutions to support federal, state and local agencies and their citizens’ needs, ensuring continuity.
Improves utilization, capacity, and optimizes interactions by rapidly deploying AI-enabled conversational messaging channels (e.g., in-app chat, SMS, web-based chat, social) allowing agents to quadruple the number of interactions they can handle concurrently.
Increases workforce productivity by automating citizen interactions using IVA's (intelligent virtual assistants) and processes using RDA (robotic desktop automation) and RPA (robotic process automation).
TTEC's technology solution for contact center as a service ("CCaaS") which includes our Humanify cloud platform in addition to the design, implementation and ongoing managed services of the technology for both captive and outsourced agents.