Strategy Guide | 10-min read
7 Predictions for P&C Insurance Experiencesin 2021
Against the backdrop of digital transformation and pandemic response, property & casualty (P&C) insurers can accelerate their efficiencies and redraw the experience landscape to prepare for a strong future. We predict savvy leaders will prioritize innovative ways to eliminate waste and increase cost savings in the contact center and across the customer journey while also improving customer interactions to be faster and more digital. Learn more about trends, case studies, and best practices for delivering a differentiated P&C experience for employees and customers.
Prepare for the P&C Experience Future
Insurers have a chance to accelerate their efficiencies and redraw their experience landscape. In this strategy guide are trends, case studies, and best practices for delivering a differentiated experience that consumers and employees are looking for today and tomorrow.
Read this Strategy Guide to learn:
- 7 predictions for the new insurance CX landscape
- Concrete steps and tactics for improving relationships
- Technologies that will impact CX
- Examples of P&C insurance firms that reduced costs while delivering better services
- CX readiness self-assessment questionnaire
- Tips for creating a frictionless CX
Reduce costs and risks while boosting customer engagement in P&C
TTEC helps P&C firms tap into industry trends to improve customer experiences, operational efficiency, and reduce cost. Here’s how:
- Customer Care: Find, acquire, and engage customers across all channels.
- Omnichannel Technology: Realize business results of optimized, omnichannel orchestration to deliver the CX your customers demand.
- Marketing Analytics: Marketing analytics, digital marketing and multichannel sales solutions enrich the product portfolios of existing customers and drive acquisition of new ones.
- Automation and AI: Digital transformation and leading-edge technology such as self-service chatbots, live chat, and messaging drive efficient interactions to reduce cost and improve customer loyalty.
- Customer Analytics: Sophisticated customer insights capabilities converts telematics and IoT data into customized products, preferred channel offerings and personalized interactions that build deeper engagement.