New TeleTech Consulting Research Decodes DNA of Sales Leaders
Global Study Reveals Key Insights on How Organizations Can Gain Advantage in the Age of the Customer
The research carried out by rogenSi, now part of
1. Specific genetic markers predict future success
For organizations, that means reducing operational risk:
- Organizations promote salespeople into leadership positions based on sales results, but they should also be promoting on their "potential" to be sales leaders.
- They need to ensure that future and current leaders have, or can build, the specific leadership competencies needed for success.
2. Discipline, analysis and adaptability are essential to evolution
Organizations can gain competitive advantage by helping sales leaders focus on three differentiating approaches:
- Predicting future trends.
- Reflecting on the current state.
- Course-correcting appropriately.
3. Exceptional sales leaders have more evolved thinking
Exceptional performers are more likely to make strategy work:
- Supporting research says that the top 10 percent of leaders drive exponential results.
- Study reveals that mindset competencies are the ones that separate the good from the great.
- Notably in the "Age of the Customer", exceptional sales leaders excel in client-focus.
To learn more about these findings and how your organization can gain a competitive advantage, download a copy of the white paper, Decoding the Sales DNA.
For further information or to reach the authors of the study,
ABOUT TeleTech CONSULTING