RETAIL SPECIAL REPORT | 10-MIN READ
5 Key Strategiesfor Retailers this Holiday Season
The holiday season is a time where brands must be savvy, flex their values, and know how to approach customers where they expect to be met. On the heels of a pandemic, companies are looking to transform how to deliver these experiences. TTEC’s Retail Special Report explores 5 customer experience (CX) strategies needed for retailers to succeed with customers and improve the bottom line this upcoming holiday season.
Deliver on CX Expectations
During the holiday season customers expect speed, real-time updates, and seamless customer service. Knowing this is the ideal experience is one thing. Being able to deliver it is another.
Read this strategy guide to learn:
- How to face high volumes of customers with empathy and efficiency
- Why winning the last mile starts at the beginning of the customer journey
- What CX solutions best fit the people and technology retailers deploy
Ready to start a new CX resolution?
The benefits of effortless experiences are critical during the holiday season
- Lower cost to serve
- Increased customer loyalty
- Streamlined tasks
- Seamless conversations across channels