CHECKLIST | 5-min read
Government FAQ: New Contact Solutions to Meet Surging Citizen Demand
Unemployment claims and coronavirus-related concerns pushed federal, state and local government agencies to a breaking point. That’s why easing surge demand and stressed systems by exploring work-from-home and digital contact center solutions for government agencies will become a necessity in times of uncertainty. Read this FAQ guide to address top contact center priorities facing government agencies:
- Hiring and training at-home workers
- Surge management techniques
- The new role messaging and automation as digital support channels
- Balancing humanity with technology
Strategize to help those in need
The rapid deployment of associates and prioritization of digitalchannels are key to helping citizens now and in the future.
- Government continuity and resiliency: We can provide immediate solutions including expanded capacity for 800 numbers, self service options, and intelligent IVR, as well as on-demandagents to augment your staff within 48 hours.
- Contact Tracing: We’ve worked with government agencies during natural disasters and other emergencies to quickly deploy thousands of local and at-home agents where speed and agility are key.
- Training and Onboarding: We help you engage and equip your employees with the right knowledge, skills and mindset to ensure every interaction they deliver transforms the citizen experience.