SPECIAL REPORT | 7-min read
How Virtual Contact Centre Support Beat Brick-and-Mortar Results
Essential tips from preparation to performance
Besides the actual move to virtual contact centres, consistent quality and service levels are critical to keep operations running smoothly and customers happy. In this special report, you’ll find lessons, insights, and tips for ensuring employees have what they need to increase customer satisfaction and the bottom line—wherever they are.
Be there for your customers, anywhere at any time
Shifting employees to a remote environment on a massive scale is no easy feat but, with the right preparation, technology infrastructure, training, and communication, it can be accomplished—not only as a short-term solution, but as a thriving, sustainable model representative of today’s new normal.
Read this Special Report to learn:
- Proven tips for building a thriving virtual contact centre
- Best practices for solving remote employee challenges
- A snapshot of our work-from-home team’s day
- Strategies for helping remote employees stay engaged and productive
- Key stats achieved by TTEC at-home clients in their shift to remote work
Minimise disruption. Stabilise support.
- AddNOW: Broaden client support by adding readily available at-home associates to your contact centre operations.
- TrainNOW: Training support to create a virtual workforce, fast.
- SecureNOW: A turn-key security solution utilising agent owned PC (SSD) or TTEC managed hardware for remote home-based contact centre workers.
- MessageNOW: Relieve capacity and optimise interactions by rapidly deploying new channel capabilities of Web Messaging.
- AutomateNOW: Drive service costs and call volumes down by empowering customer self-service and by augmenting the associate experience.
- ManageNOW: Provision new associates in seconds and immediately scale your ports up or down.