The Importance of Knowledge Management in Contact Centre Transformation
Discover how happy employees help create happy customers! Knowledge Management is critical to the heart of the contact centre and empowers your employees to deliver amazing customer experiences. Imagine if you could build a culture that creates brand advocates and long-term customer value!
Watch this TTEC & KMS Lighthouse on-demand webinar featuring guest speaker Burgoyne Hughes, Senior Manager of Call Centre Operations for GE Healthcare explores The Importance of Knowledge Management in Contact Centre Transformation.
You’ll learn how to:
- Say goodbye to knowledge silos and transform the way employees learn
- Empower your employees to learn through enhanced knowledge platforms
- Help engage and equip your employees with the right knowledge, skills and mindset
- Increase employee productivity and speed-to-proficiency
- Leverage award-winning Learning and Knowledge solutions
- Burgoyne Hughes, Senior Manager of Call Centre Operations for GE Healthcare
- Sagi Eliyahu, CEO for KMS Lighthouse
- Wayne Kay, Regional VP Sales EMEA for TTEC