How to Navigate the Complexity of Digital Transformation
Today’s contact centre is much more than just a place to answer calls. Traditional call centres are evolving into customer experience hubs that incorporate CRM systems, analytics, workforce management, omnichannel, journey orchestration, automation, social media and more. Digital channels like chat, messaging and video are commonplace. Instead of single interactions, companies are placing more emphasis on the total customer experience — across channels — throughout their relationship with a brand.
Join TTEC & Genesys for an exclusive webinar on How to Navigate the Complexity of Digital Transformation, taking place on Tuesday 6th July at 11am BST, featuring guest speaker Gilles Talbot, Strategic Business Consulting Director at Genesys.
Book your place and learn how to:
- Orchestrate Customer Journeys
- Reduce Human Dependency for Customers and Employees
- Enable a Channel-Less Customer Journey
- Add Intelligence to Support Easy Contact Centre Interactions
- Continuously Add Value with Actionable Analytics
As a Genesys Gold Partner, we leverage the power of the Genesys technology ecosystem, combined with our own internally built solutions, to help clients create truly engaging contact centre environments.
Strategic Business Consulting Director, Genesys
Gilles Talbot is a Strategic Business Consulting director at Genesys with over 20 years of experience in Customer and Employee Experience management in many industries (financial services, insurances, telco, retail, …). Among other things, he helps organisations:
- Understand the strategic impact and value of technologies like digital, AI or omnichannel,
- Build strategic visions as well as actionable transformation roadmaps.
He holds an engineering degree in telecommunications and lives in Paris, France.