How to restart the digital transformation engine in your contact centre
A recent McKinsey Global Survey stated that more than 60 percent of respondents reported stalled digital transformations. Companies must restart their digital transformation engines in their contact centres to survive and thrive beyond the COVID-19 pandemic. How do you move past a stalled digital transformation and integrate your contact centres, people and technology to optimise performance? What questions do you need to ask to accelerate enterprise adoption of CCaaS (Contact Centre as a Service) offerings to digitally enable your customer experiences?
Join TTEC and our strategic partner Cisco for an informative webinar where you’ll hear from Erwin-Paul Bouma, Head of Sales - Customer Digital Experience EMEAR at Cisco, and learn how to:
- Introduce, deploy and manage a unified omnichannel contact centre solution from the cloud that can transform your customers’ experience and improve business results
- Accelerate cloud adoption by leveraging multiple pre-established integration points seamlessly across the CX technology ecosystem
- Unify all customer interactions and channels for a world-class agent and customer experience
- Integrate solutions or orchestrate the customer journey – exploring areas such as real-time personalisation, contextual routing, real-time speech and sentiment analytics
- Embed AI / ML (machine learning) to improve employee experience needs
- Advance DPA / RPA (desktop and robotic process automation) to reduce the amount of desktop data entry
VP International Markets, TTEC
Head of Sales, Customer Digital Experience EMEAR, Cisco
Head of EMEA Marketing, TTEC
This webinar is part of our live webinar series. Click here to watch on-demand webinars and to learn more about upcoming topics and dates in the live webinar series.