Checklist | 3-min read
5 Ways Customer Experience Can Solve Top Vaccine Challenges
The stakeholders involved in the COVID-19 vaccine rollout – the government, health departments, physicians and hospitals, pharmaceutical companies and more – face immense challenges.
Customer experience (CX) best practices can alleviate stress on organisations responsible for the vaccine rollout. Read this checklist for 5 ways that CX can provide a solution to some of the top challenges faced by those involved in vaccine development and distribution.
TTEC supports vaccine distributionefforts with CXaaS
- At-home operations: TTEC’s at-home operations platform powers 40k+ remote agents across the globe in completely secure work-from-home environments.
- Award-winning training: AI-powered learning solutions train agents 2-3x faster and keep their job skills and knowledge up-to-date.
- Messaging platforms: Reach patients and citizens via the platforms they prefer for outreach, scheduling, inquiry responses, critical follow-up. Plus, boost interactions by 4x with asynchronous messaging.
- Intelligent automation: Eliminate redundancies and deflect calls to intuitive self-service to increase efficiencies and drive down labour costs.
- Back-office support: Gain efficiencies with best-in-class management and optimisation of processes with asynchronous back office support.