Strategy Guide | 7-min read
EMEA CX Trends:The 2021 Edition
Now is the time to be bold.
These are consequential times as business leaders look to position their companies to not only survive but thrive in a rapidly evolving market. Understanding the customer is more important than ever. Businesses have an opportunity—and a challenge—to adapt to an increasingly digitised world and ensure that their customer relationships outlast the coronavirus pandemic. In 2021, get ready to hit the reset button on customer innovation and reshape the employee experience.
Your customers are evolving and so should you
Businesses must learn to adapt quickly and be open to new ways of supporting customers. Stay ahead of the competition by anticipating customer needs and expectations.
Read this Strategy Guide for:
- CX 2021 trends that are reshaping the customer service landscape
- Strategies for humanising the digital employee and customer experience
- Predictions on what will differentiate leading CX companies
- Key tips for better serving customers as expectations rise
- Simple ways to be future ready in 2021
We are customer experience and digital transformation experts
We've been delivering incredible customer experiences for 38 years by unifying our core capabilities of technology, services, and strategy. And with over 3.5 million customer interactions daily, we know what trends are shaping the contact centre landscape. Here are more customer service trends and best practices guides to help your company in its CX and digital transformation..
- Contact Centre Automation: Tools and Trends for 2020: We explain the most important approach to successful contact centre automation, outline the various types of contact centre automation tools being implemented in contact centres, and discuss the benefits of an optimized balance between humans and AI in your CX automation approach.
- Five Insights on the Future of Customer Experiences: We spoke to some of the most renowned CX experts for their insights, tips, and wisdom on how to reshape customer experiences to meet the intersection of technology and humanity.
- Rethink Your CX Structure Today to Build for Tomorrow: Learn why the right blend of human and digital components in CX is critical to your company’s successful digital transformation and customer retention.
- The Next-Gen of CX Needs Intelligent Automation: In a growing digital landscape here is a preview of how intelligent automation can supercharge digital initiatives.
Our award-winning approach to customer experience and digital transformation delivers business results
We are a leading global customer experience technology and services company focused on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world’s most iconic and disruptive brands. We deliver outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, our digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight-driven customer experience solutions for clients and TTEC Engage, our delivery centre of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderation services. Founded in 1982, our nearly 50K employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.