Customer Journey Mapping
as a CX Tool
Discover five key steps to help you understand the current stateof customer experience and create an ideal future state
A good journey map should track the emotional state of the customer, including how they may feel at any particular point.
There are a number of things a business can do to become truly customer-centric. First and foremost, it needs to decide to become a Customer Experience Brand –to see the customer experience as central to differentiation and creating competitive advantage. But what happens next? What steps should a business follow to realise that vision?
Download the strategy guide to:
- Learn what drives customer engagement
- Understand the current customer journey
- Generate new ideas to improve the journey
- Make the right investments
- Develop customer-focused capabilities
Get the Strategy Guide
We are TTEC (NASDAQ: TTEC), a leading global technology and services provider focused exclusively on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world’s most iconic and disruptive brands. The Company delivers outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, its digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight driven customer experience solutions for clients and TTEC Engage, its delivery centre of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, growth and digital trust and safety services. Founded in 1982, the Company’s 55,000 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
We are honoured to be recognised for the work that we do.
- Best Nearshore Team from the Global Sourcing Association (GSA)
- Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Customer Management Contact Centre BPO seven consecutive times
- Leader in ISG’s Contact Centre Customer Experience Services Quadrant Report
- 2017 Overall Best Customer Experience Organisation in the Asia Pacific region
- Nine 2018 Stevie® Awards for Sales and Customer Service
- Gold Stevie for Contact Centre or Customer Service Outsourcing Provider of the Year
- Gold Stevie for Customer Service or Call Centre Consulting Practice of the Year
- IAOP Global Outsourcing List of World’s Best Service Providers