White Paper | 8-min read
The ultimate business case
for conversational ai
Business to customer messaging, SMS, and texting walkthrough
Consumers want to use messaging, CX leaders understand the many benefits, but only a handful of brands offer it. What gives? Solutions such as messaging can help you create better customer experiences, and it is one of the only CX technologies that simultaneously lowers cost, increases employee productivity, and improves customer satisfaction. Read this white paper to learn why messaging is an essential channel and next steps on how to add and optimize it in your company's contact centers.
Think you know messaging?Think again.
Many may think messaging is chat, it’s not. Messaging is a text-based, two-way personal conversation that occurs on a mobile device or platform like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, SMS text messaging, or within a brand’s app. Unlike web-based chat that occurs in a pop-up screen where both parties must be logged in, messaging is asynchronous, meaning you don’t need to stay in a dedicated session to send or receive messages. Messaging takes the idea of web chat, simplifies it, and moves it to where consumers already spend their time – on their phones.
Download the white paper to:
- Learn how to overcome uncertainty around messaging to create a successful messaging program for customer care and sales that builds customer and employee satisfaction while reducing contact center costs.
- Discover how to make the business case for messaging with tangible results - icluding research studies and real-world sucess stories across numerous industries
- Uncover secrets to gaining buy-in from IT and top decision makers and see the ease with which asynchronous conversational messaging can be deployed.
- Explore how to scale messaging quickly into current contact center systems with cloud-based, virtual technology.
Unleash the power of messaging
- Be seen and heard where your customers are: Make it easy for customers to interact with your directly in Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Apple Biz Chat, direct SMS text, and more.
- Improve CX speed and efficiency: Improve utilization and optimize interactions by rapidly deploying AI-enabled conversational messaging channels.
- Personalize at scale.: Deliver hyperpersonalized communications with built-in scalability, allowing customer service and sales associates to quadruple the number of interactions they can handle concurrently.