Digital Transformation Best Practices for Healthcare Payers and Providers
Five Ways to Activate Member-Centric Digital Transformation Through Channel-less Journeys
The healthcare industry is in the midst of a digital transformation. In this White Paper, learn how to design and deploy experiences for members, providers, and other customer groups at scale in ways that differentiate, drive down costs, and improve customer satisfaction.
Creating a member-centric, digital-first organization is an enormous task and companies often settle for improving experiences in single channels. However, this leads to siloed experiences and inconsistency for members. It doesn’t have to be this way.
A mix of strategy and technology with the right focus connects systems, processes, and people to make member-centric digital transformation a reality.
Read this white paper to learn:
- Why healthcare organizations are moving from a channel-centric to member-centric approach
- The five key steps to enable end-to-end digital transformation that improves member satisfaction, reduces costs, and increases revenue
- The key metrics to measure success from both operational and member perspectives
Download the White Paper:
Please complete this form
We're TTEC (NASDAQ: TTEC), a leading global technology and services provider focused exclusively on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world’s most iconic and disruptive brands. The Company delivers outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, its digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight driven customer experience solutions for clients and TTEC Engage, its delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, growth and digital trust and safety services. Founded in 1982, the Company’s 55,000 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
We are honored to be recognized for the work that we do.
- Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Customer Management Contact Center BPO seven consecutive times
- Leader in ISG’s Contact Center Customer Experience Services Quadrant Report
- Verint’s 2017 North America Rising Star
- 2017 Overall Best Customer Experience Organization in the Asia Pacific region
- Nine 2018 Stevie® Awards for Sales and Customer Service
- Gold Stevie for Contact Center or Customer Service Outsourcing Provider of the Year
- Gold Stevie for Customer Service or Call Center Consulting Practice of the Year
- IAOP Global Outsourcing List of World’s Best Service Providers