CX TRENDS REPORT
Top 5 CX Trends in Healthcare
Learn how to deliver exceptional patient and memberexperiences that drive healthy outcomes
Today’s healthcare consumers navigate a complex network of payers, providers, and other players as they navigate through multiple roles – from plan member and patient to client and customer. And they demand more from all their healthcare relationships.
Explore today’s current healthcare landscape, discover the top 5 CX trends affecting payers and providers right now, and learn how to deliver truly exceptional experiences that deliver healthy outcomes.
Download this CX Trends Report to learn:
- The top 5 CX trends that are reshaping customer, member, and patient relationships
- What every healthcare organization must do to achieve CX success
- Real-world challenges today’s payers and providers face (and tips for coming them)
CX trends in healthcare
We're TTEC (NASDAQ: TTEC), a leading global technology and services provider focused exclusively on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world’s most iconic and disruptive brands. The Company delivers outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, its digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight driven customer experience solutions for clients and TTEC Engage, its delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, growth and digital trust and safety services. Founded in 1982, the Company’s 55,000 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
We are honored to be recognized for the work that we do.
- Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Customer Management Contact Center BPO seven consecutive times
- Leader in ISG’s Contact Center Customer Experience Services Quadrant Report
- Verint’s 2017 North America Rising Star
- 2017 Overall Best Customer Experience Organization in the Asia Pacific region
- Nine 2018 Stevie® Awards for Sales and Customer Service
- Gold Stevie for Contact Center or Customer Service Outsourcing Provider of the Year
- Gold Stevie for Customer Service or Call Center Consulting Practice of the Year
- IAOP Global Outsourcing List of World’s Best Service Providers