Next Gen Analytics for
the Contact Center
Six ways analytics can propel the contact center
with real business impact across channels
Research shows that 62 percent of U.S. consumers have switched brands in the last year due to poor customer service.
Many of these negative experiences are a result of channel breakdowns, which occur when customer information isn’t effectively transferred within an organization. This breakdown often leads to frustration as customers are forced to input the same information over and over again. In "Next Gen Analytics for the Contact Center," uncover six ways that analytics can help contact center leaders create a superior customer experience across various channels.
Learn six ways analytics can help your contact center, including:
- How analytics can help create a consistent customer experience across various interaction touchpoints
- Why poor customer experiences and channel breakdowns can impact churn and revenue
- Ways that technology-enabled analytics can help guide organizational decision making
Get the Strategy Guide
REQUEST FREE CONSULTATION
or call +1.877.206.8119
We're TTEC (NASDAQ: TTEC), a leading global technology and services provider focused exclusively on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world’s most iconic and disruptive brands. The Company delivers outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, its digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight driven customer experience solutions for clients and TTEC Engage, its delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, growth and digital trust and safety services. Founded in 1982, the Company’s 55,000 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
We are honored to be recognized for the work that we do.
- Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Customer Management Contact Center BPO seven consecutive times
- Leader in ISG’s Contact Center Customer Experience Services Quadrant Report
- Verint’s 2017 North America Rising Star
- 2017 Overall Best Customer Experience Organization in the Asia Pacific region
- Nine 2018 Stevie® Awards for Sales and Customer Service
- Gold Stevie for Contact Center or Customer Service Outsourcing Provider of the Year
- Gold Stevie for Customer Service or Call Center Consulting Practice of the Year
- IAOP Global Outsourcing List of World’s Best Service Providers