B2B Sales & Marketing Strategy Guide
7 Steps to Integrate B2B Sales
and Marketing with Data
The sales landscape has shifted. Here's how to adapt.
Sales professionals must understand the buyer’s journey and unlock the advantages that data analytics and statistical modeling can offer.
The traditional buyer/seller dynamic is long gone. The question is, are B2B sellers ready to adapt? Today’s buyers are empowered with more information than ever before, and more decision-makers are often involved, which has changed the way companies look for solutions to their problems.
To succeed in this new landscape, sales professionals must understand how the buyer’s journey has changed and unlock the advantages that data analytics and statistical modeling can offer. B2B sales and marketing teams must also learn how to align their efforts to present a truly coordinated experience.
Download this strategy guide to learn:
- How to harness data to understand the buyer's goals
- How to align sales with the customer journey through insight
- Where friction points occur in the sales and buying process
- How to use data analytics to grow engagement and revenue
Get the Strategy Guide
REQUEST FREE CONSULTATION
or call +1.877.206.8119
We're TTEC (NASDAQ: TTEC), a leading global technology and services provider focused exclusively on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world’s most iconic and disruptive brands. The Company delivers outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, its digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight driven customer experience solutions for clients and TTEC Engage, its delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, growth and digital trust and safety services. Founded in 1982, the Company’s 55,000 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
We are honored to be recognized for the work that we do.
- Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Customer Management Contact Center BPO seven consecutive times
- Leader in ISG’s Contact Center Customer Experience Services Quadrant Report
- Verint’s 2017 North America Rising Star
- 2017 Overall Best Customer Experience Organization in the Asia Pacific region
- Nine 2018 Stevie® Awards for Sales and Customer Service
- Gold Stevie for Contact Center or Customer Service Outsourcing Provider of the Year
- Gold Stevie for Customer Service or Call Center Consulting Practice of the Year
- IAOP Global Outsourcing List of World’s Best Service Providers