CX Trends Strategy Guide
Top Customer Experienceand Customer Service Trends for 2020
As customer expectations for easy, effective, and personalized interactions increase, it’s critical that companies fine-tune their CX strategies. In this guide, explore five CX trends that are shaping customer service for 2020 and beyond, along with tips on how to stay ahead of the curve (and your competition).
Stay ahead of disruption by understanding theCX trends shaping customer service in 2020
- Learn which customer metric is the top loyalty predictor
- Discover what deeper personalization looks like and why it matters
- See how advances in automation and AI have reached a tipping point in maximizing human connections and improving cost efficiencies
- Explore how 5G is laying the foundation for more powerful CX
- Review how to identify and stay ahead of future CX trends
We are customer experience and
digital transformation experts
We've been delivering incredible customer experiences for 37 years by unifying our core capabilitiesof technology, services, and strategy. And with over 3.5 million customer interactions daily, we know what trends are shaping the contact center landscape. Here are more customer service trends and best practices guides to help your company in its CX and digital transformation.
- Contact Center Automation Tools and Trends for 2020: The implementation of contact center automation is accelerating. Learn about the artificial intelligence, machine learning, and CX automation tools shaping 2020.
- Voice of the Customer Strategy and Best Practices: Gain valuable insights by implementing these five best practices for customer feedback, and learn about common customer data myths that hinder voice of the customer program implementation .
- 5 Trends That Are Transforming the CX Landscape: Companies are making strides in using real time predictive analytics to better understand the customer journey to deliver the right experiences at the right time.
- 8 Digital And Social Trends to Watch: As we see the pace of disruption and transformation accelerating across all industries, it should come as no surprise that digital interactions and social media would have shifted as well.
- Contact Center Digital Transformation Best Practices: Customer support is not the same as it once was. To keep up with customers’ growing expectations, it’s important for brands to re-imagine their service organizations – from a more customer centric points of view.
- Retail transformations that count: We've identified the key retail CX trends that leaders need to know, including how to stay ahead of the curve against e-commerce giants and why a digital business model doesn't mean less human.
- Staying Ahead of CX Labor Trends: What does it take to attract and keep the best contact center talent for your organization? See what labor trends have emerged, and what can be done to improve customer and employee experiences without breaking the bank.
- Fintech and Banking CX Trends Watch: With the right customer experience strategies in place, retail banks will differentiate their services and drive greater customer satisfaction and loyalty for years to come.
Our award-winning approach to CX and digital
transformation delivers business results
Let us help you create operational efficiency for your sales and makering and greater revenue and loyalty for your brand
We are a leading global customer experience technology and services company focused on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world’s most iconic and disruptive brands. We deliver outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, our digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight-driven customer experience solutions for clients and TTEC Engage, our delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderation services. Founded in 1982, our 48,000+ employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.