Omnichannel Journey Orchestration
3 Ways to Break Through Barriers to Omnichannel Success
Omnichannel journey excellence is paved with incremental customer engagement improvements.
The omnichannel experience is not just about adding multiple channels, it’s about delivering seamless interactions within and between every channel.
And for companies that are getting it right, it's paying off.
Companies that deliver omnichannel interactions reduce customer complaints by 55% and increase annual revenue by 24% annually. *Aberdeen Group
It can be a tough road for companies with legacy multichannel or for those starting from scratch. There are complex organizational and technological barriers to success.
Read this White Paper to learn three common challenges, and recommended ways to overcome and accelerate omnichannel transformation.
Read this strategy guide to learn:
- Identify and prioritize higher value phases of the journey
- Be agile in the approach to implementation
- Be bold enough to make big leaps when you can
- Omnichannel strategy and execution
Get the strategy guide
REQUEST FREE CONSULTATION
or call +1.877.206.8119
Request a Consultation:
We're TTEC (NASDAQ: TTEC), a leading global technology and services provider focused exclusively on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world’s most iconic and disruptive brands. The Company delivers outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, its digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight driven customer experience solutions for clients and TTEC Engage, its delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, growth and digital trust and safety services. Founded in 1982, the Company’s 55,000 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
We are honored to be recognized for the work that we do.
- Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Customer Management Contact Center BPO seven consecutive times
- Leader in ISG’s Contact Center Customer Experience Services Quadrant Report
- Verint’s 2017 North America Rising Star
- 2017 Overall Best Customer Experience Organization in the Asia Pacific region
- Nine 2018 Stevie® Awards for Sales and Customer Service
- Gold Stevie for Contact Center or Customer Service Outsourcing Provider of the Year
- Gold Stevie for Customer Service or Call Center Consulting Practice of the Year
- IAOP Global Outsourcing List of World’s Best Service Providers