The Path to Omnichannel Excellence
Omnichannel Excellence Is a Marathon, Not a Sprint
The path to digital and omnichannel excellence is paved with incremental customer engagement improvements.
When discussing omnichannel strategy, digital is nearly always considered a top priority. But every consumer has different digital preferences, and organizations must first understand how all the contact channels fit together before even beginning to think about implementing a full omnichannel plan.
That's why we've dug deeper into the digital experience by conducting a survey with consumers about their expectations and preferences when it comes to digital interactions with brands. These research findings provide insights into customer expectations and preferences, and can help guide your omnichannel strategy.
Read this strategy guide to learn:
- What consumers want companies to prioritize in their customer experience efforts
- The channels which consumers prefer to interact with brands, depending on the situation and industry
- Small tactical changes companies can make quickly to create big improvements in meeting customer expectations
- The steps needed to operationalize a scalable omnichannel approach
Get the strategy guide
REQUEST FREE CONSULTATION
or call +1.877.206.8119
We're TTEC (NASDAQ: TTEC), a leading global technology and services provider focused exclusively on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world’s most iconic and disruptive brands. The Company delivers outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, its digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight driven customer experience solutions for clients and TTEC Engage, its delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, growth and digital trust and safety services. Founded in 1982, the Company’s 55,000 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
We are honored to be recognized for the work that we do.
- Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Customer Management Contact Center BPO seven consecutive times
- Leader in ISG’s Contact Center Customer Experience Services Quadrant Report
- Verint’s 2017 North America Rising Star
- 2017 Overall Best Customer Experience Organization in the Asia Pacific region
- Nine 2018 Stevie® Awards for Sales and Customer Service
- Gold Stevie for Contact Center or Customer Service Outsourcing Provider of the Year
- Gold Stevie for Customer Service or Call Center Consulting Practice of the Year
- IAOP Global Outsourcing List of World’s Best Service Providers