Customer Experience Strategy Guide
CX Trends and Strategiesfor 2020 and Beyond
5 trends for navigating the next stage of customer experience disruption
Customers still want the same things: Simplicity, convenience, and personalization—but the way in which these expectations are being met grows increasingly sophisticated.
As we kick off a fresh year, customer demands for simplicity, convenience, and personalization remain as pressing as ever. Meanwhile, CX technology trends are expanding and growing more complex. Omnichannel services are evolving to include more options, smart speakers are gaining wider adoption, and self-service is being redefined.
These are consequential times for executive leaders seeking to position their organizations to compete and thrive in a disruptive market.
So, get ready as we outline customer experience trends to watch in 2020 and beyond.
Read this strategy guide to learn:
- How to prepare for the next stage of CX disruption
- Why advanced omnichannel services are focused on personalization
- How advances in automation and AI have reached a tipping point in maximizing human connections and improving cost efficiencies
- Which customer metric is the top loyalty predictor
- What deeper personalization looks like and why it matters
Get the strategy guide
We're TTEC (NASDAQ: TTEC), a leading global technology and services provider focused exclusively on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world’s most iconic and disruptive brands. The Company delivers outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, its digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight driven customer experience solutions for clients and TTEC Engage, its delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, growth and digital trust and safety services. Founded in 1982, the Company’s 55,000 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
We are honored to be recognized for the work that we do.
- Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Customer Management Contact Center BPO seven consecutive times
- Leader in ISG’s Contact Center Customer Experience Services Quadrant Report
- Verint’s 2017 North America Rising Star
- 2017 Overall Best Customer Experience Organization in the Asia Pacific region
- Nine 2018 Stevie® Awards for Sales and Customer Service
- Gold Stevie for Contact Center or Customer Service Outsourcing Provider of the Year
- Gold Stevie for Customer Service or Call Center Consulting Practice of the Year
- IAOP Global Outsourcing List of World’s Best Service Providers