Strategy Guide | 10-minute read
4 Ways Logistics Organisations CanAccelerate CX
How to link effortless experiences into an industry that connects the world
The logistics industry thrives on speed and agility, and the post-COVID the world is reconnecting fast. From start to finish, it’s an environment where customers want to stay connected and informed about their purchases 24/7, as fast as possible.
To meet these expectations, logistics organisations need to embrace customer-centricity every step of the way through digital transformation.
Logistics needs to ship exceptional experiences
In this strategy guide, discover ways logistical organisation can invest in customer service capabilities that embrace a forward-thinking mindset with the right technology and people:
- Catch up on the state of the modern logistics industry
- Uncover 4 key strategies to navigate CX expectations
- Learn the questions CX leaders must answer today
Solutions that will set your logistics journey on the right track
- Voice of the Customer: Integrate customer feedback from voice recordings, chats, emails, agent notes, digital footprint, social commentary and surveys to their shopping behaviour and characteristics.
- Omnichannel Technology: Cloud based omnichannel solutions can help customers engage with logistics organisation online and offline, cross channel, all with consistent experiences.
- AI Simulated Learning: Leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning technology to simulate real world customer scenarios so associates learn by completing the job and getting real-time feedback and coaching.
- Conversational Messaging: Messaging takes the idea of web chat, simplifies it, and moves it to where consumers already spend their time – on their phones.