TTEC's AI-powered Learning Solution Wins Disruptive Technology of the Year Award
CCW Excellence Award recognizes TTEC's innovative RealPlay™ technology solutions
How TTEC reimagined contact centre learning:
- TTEC's revolutionary proprietary RealPlay technology simulates real-world customer scenarios that associates experience before they take live calls
- A mix of AI-powered bot, interactive digital sandbox, and real-time dashboard give learners and coaches the tools for success that can be accessed from anywhere
- RealPlay solves the need for virtual, immediate feedback and coaching in a real-time learning environment, with little to no IT support
- Speed-to-proficiency results are 94% better than average
TTEC's revolutionary proprietary RealPlay leverages the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI), voice recognition, machine learning technology, responsive game development, and data visualization to simulate the same real-world customer scenarios (good and bad) associates experience before they take live calls from real customers.
As remote work environments have become the norm for businesses in a COVID-19 world, the need to onboard and train employees remotely has risen dramatically. With RealPlay, organizations can ensure that new employees are trained faster and continuously improve their skills, even if they are in a work-from-home environment. Clients who deployed RealPlay experienced 57% reduction in on-boarding times, 50% reduction in contact centre nesting, and 75% increase in speed-to-proficiency.
RealPlay's three components work cooperatively and seamlessly to prepare learners for success by ensuring 99% of learners achieve proficiency within 60 days:
- RealPlay BOT – AI-powered engine that provides asynchronous practice, consistent feedback and personalize coaching
- RealPlay Sandbox – Responsive frontend and database that enables HIPAA and PCI compliant systems practice
- RealPlay Dashboard – Operations-based, insights platform that provides KPI performance, including speed to proficiency
"The transformation RealPlay has made on our business is truly disruptive, and we need to thank our clients, partners, and employees who challenge us regularly to create solutions which result in outcomes that improve business," said
The CCW Excellence Awards honor, recognize and promote individuals and teams who have made a commitment to driving superior contact centre and CX performance. The awards are dedicated to recognizing world-class thinking, creativity and execution across the full spectrum of contact centre functions.
"Congratulations to TTEC for winning the 2020 Disruptive Technology of the Year Award for their innovation and groundbreaking technology serving customer contact executives. We're so glad the CCW community joined us for our first virtual Excellence Awards ceremony and we were able to celebrate the industry's incredible successes," said
- Learn more about RealPlay's AI-powered learning solution
- Watch a demo to see how RealPlay improves associate and trainer performance
Share this: Congrats to @TTEClife for being named Disruptive Technology of the Year at @CustContact Week 2020 Excellence Awards for its RealPlay #AI learning solution. #CCWAwards #CustomerContactWeek #CXdisruption #AIbot
TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC) is a leading digital global customer experience (CX) technology and services company focused on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. The Company’s TTEC Digital business provides insight-driven, outcome-based and AI-enabled omnichannel cloud platforms and CX consulting solutions and its TTEC Engage business delivers operational excellence through customer care, acquisition, retention, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderation services. Founded in 1982, the Company's nearly 50,000 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other. To learn more about how TTEC is bringing humanity to the customer experience, visit https://www.ttec.com/asiapacific.
About Customer Contact Week (CCW):
Started in 1999 as Call Centre Week, now Customer Contact Week, CCW is the world's largest customer contact event series. For over 20 years, CCW serves more than 3,000 attendees annually ranging from customer titles of all types to the many professionals responsible for holistic customer experience design and delivery. CCW is brought to you by the Customer Management Practice – the Analyst, Advisor, and Industry Network for all things Customer Management. Learn more at https://www.customercontactweek.com/