Our Presentation Excellence two-day program provides a deeper understanding of how toclick here to view other Business Learning Centre courses.motivate your listeners to a specific course of action, capture the interest of the audience through the use of creative anecdotes and learn to unmask the creative side of making a presentation. Below are details and course schedules for the Presentation Excellence program, or
Preparation is key! Here are 4 simple activities to complete in advance of the workshop that will immerse you in the content, get you thinking about your presentation experience, and make sure you feel comfortable and prepared for the session.
(Note: details about accessing and viewing motion graphics and articles will be provided following program signup).
- Read the article ‘How to make an emotional connections in a presentation’ by Stephanie Fulton. Reflect on how you currently connect with your audience, and how you could bring more emotion to your presentations.
- Identify a significant upcoming presentation, related to achieving a particular business outcome, that you need to deliver in the near future. Develop a 5-7 minute version of this presentation to deliver in the workshop.
- View the motion graphic on ‘Business Behaviour Styles’, and consider what behaviour style you are most often when at work. Then think about the impact your style will have on connecting with the audience
- The workshop facilitator will call you in the week prior to the session. The purpose of this call is to learn more about you, your presentations, and your desired outcomes for the session. Use this opportunity to ask any questions you like!
About This Course
TTEC’s Presentation Excellence program is an advanced program for accomplished presenters who wish to become even more creative and persuasive. It uses a combination of proven methodologies and acting techniques to achieve exceptional presentation performance while maximising individual presenter strengths and personality.
Download brochure »
Who Should Attend?
Business managers and senior executives who present at a more advanced level and therefore require more persuasive skills. Participants should have already completed the TTEC Presentation Skills program before beginning this course.
How Do I Register?
The schedule of upcoming Presentation Excellence courses are listed below. Pick the date that works for you and click the register button.
2 consecutive days for 6 participants
- High-stakes presentations
- Keynote addresses
- Public speaking engagements and presentations requiring creativity
- The need to connect emotionally to the audience
- Presenting a professional image
- Structuring motivational communications
- Advanced persuasive language
- Impromptu and prepared presentations
- Freeing the natural voice
- Creating atmosphere through movement
- Personal coaching exercises
- Understand how to motivate their listeners to a specific course of action
- Capture the interest of the audience through the use of creative anecdotes
- Have the ability to bring emotion into their delivery
- Learn to unmask the creative side of making a presentation
Following the workshop we will support you in embedding your learning, in a number of ways.
- Immediately after the workshop you will receive an electronic copy of the Presentation Planner for you to start using in all your upcoming presentations.
You will be invited to attend a group coaching call at 2 weeks, and again at 6 weeks, post the workshop. These coaching calls will be with the workshop facilitator, and fellow participants, and are a great opportunity to reflect and re-energise. On the call you will:
- Share your experiences delivering your presentations after the workshop. What is working for you, and what are you focussing on?
- Learn from fellow participants experiences.
- Ask questions of the facilitator to continue to build skillset in delivering presentations that connect with, and inspire the audience.
- You will also have access to review the Business Behaviour Styles motion graphic for the 6 months after the workshop.