Our Essential Leadership Skills two-day program combines knowledge, data and practical
exercises to provide you with the skills to confidently and effectively manage
teams. Below are details and course schedules for the Essential Leadership Skills
program, or click here to view other Business Learning Centre courses.
Preparation is key! Here are 4 simple activities to complete in advance of the workshop that will immerse you in the content, get you thinking about your leadership style, and make sure you feel comfortable and prepared for the session.
- Consider your leadership style, your strengths and opportunities for development. How do you want people to describe you as a leader?
- Please bring with you to the program, your diary for the 2 weeks prior to the program and for the 2 weeks following the program.
- View the motion graphic ‘Bubble Boy’ and consider how you would use this tool to get a better understanding of your team members performance. (Note: details about accessing and viewing motion graphics will be provided following program signup).
- The workshop facilitator will call you in the week prior to the session. The purpose of this call is to learn more about you, your leadership role, and your desired outcomes for the session. Use this opportunity to ask any questions you like!
About This Course
TTEC’s Essential Leadership Skills programs helps Managers faced with the many challenges of building high performing teams. To do this leaders need to work effectively with each member of their team to ensure they achieve their maximum potential, whether coaching or conducting more difficult performance conversations.
Who Should Attend?
Managers who are People Leaders and need to deliver outcomes to the business with and through their teams.
How Do I Register?
The schedule of upcoming Essential Leadership Skills courses are listed below. Pick the date that works for you and click the register button.
2 consecutive days for 6 participants
- Having a strong sense of self awareness
- Understanding the needs of others
- The ability to communicate in a manner which creates relevance to others as well as modifying their approach to suit the needs of the situation and the individuals.
- Understanding the difference between Management and Leadership.
- Understanding how to manage yourself and the impact you have on others.
- Understanding the power of empowering your team and aligning them to the way forward.
- Coaching frameworks that engage the team member
- Techniques to provide feedback and to stay resourceful when conducting tough conversations.
- The importance of compelling leadership communication on the impact of the business.
Outcomes the program gives participants
- A higher awareness and ability to apply the skills to motivate team members to exceptional results.
Following the workshop we will support you in embedding your learning, in a number of ways.
- Immediately after the workshop you will receive an electronic copy of the 5 minute meeting planner, and 60 second start tool, for you to use in future interactions.
You will be invited to attend a group coaching call at 2 weeks, and again at 6 weeks, post the workshop. These coaching calls will be with the workshop facilitator, and fellow participants, and are a great opportunity to reflect and re-energise. On the call you will:
- Share your experiences of using the tools, skills, and strategies learnt, in interactions with your team.
- Learn from fellow participants experiences.
- Ask questions of the facilitator to further build you understanding and comfort levels applying the workshop learnings in the ‘real world’.
- You will also have access to review the Bubble Boy motion graphic for the 6 months after the workshop.