The Top Tools Every Marketer Needs Right Now
TeleTech's eNewsletter Explores How the Latest Advancements in Marketing Help Marketers Meet the Future Expectations of Customers
To help make the transition seamless, marketers are assessing the newest technologies and tools as they work to craft successful customer-centric strategies. From smart analytics and targeted automation to social tools and engaging video, the latest advancements are presenting marketers with new ways to engage customers and provide excellent customer experiences.
With so many tools and technologies to choose from, how can marketers be sure that they are investing in the ones that are truly a great fit for their company?
The April issue includes:
- A review of seven key technology areas that can help marketers drive deeper customer relationships.
- An essay from the e-book, The Technology of Us, which uncovers the role quantum computing could play in helping marketers understand what motivates customers to engage.
- An exploration of how forward-looking marketers are capitalizing on data to create better engagements with customers.
A story about how
TeleTechhelped a leading health insurer develop a digital marketing program that drove a 150 percent increase in lead volume.
- A look at how analyzing and acting on customer data can help marketers create the personalized experiences their customers crave.
- An infographic that explores the areas where marketers are expected to make increasing investments in the years to come.
The Dialogue e-newsletter is published 12 times a year and has been designed to inspire customer experience excellence. Each issue contains the best customer-centric thought leadership and in-depth research articles. Click here to subscribe.