Secrets of a Successful Service Organization
TeleTech's eNewsletter Explores How Key Service Improvements Can Keep Customers Happy and Spending
In order to keep customers happy and spending, companies need to evaluate the performance of their service organizations, and then implement any necessary improvements. Successfully identifying which enhancements will yield the strongest ROI can be tricky – especially when companies are faced with rising customer expectations and an abundance of new technologies.
The June issue includes:
- A look at five ways business leaders can turn a tedious experience into an opportunity for enhancing customer relationships.
- An examination of how a holistic approach to customer service can provide a seamless customer experience, at a lower cost.
- A story about how a leading wellness company was able to trim internal obstacles to meet changing customer needs.
- An exploration of six ways analytics can be used to create a superior customer experience across channels.
- A review of which technology decisions influence the customer experience.
- An infographic that illustrates why it is worth investing in customer service as a key differentiator.
The Dialogue eNewsletter is published 12 times a year and has been designed to inspire customer experience excellence. Each issue contains the best customer-centric thought leadership and in-depth research articles. Click here to subscribe.