Happy Employees: The Secret to a Healthy Bottom Line?
TeleTech's eNewsletter Explores the Benefits of Building a Team of Enthusiastic and Engaged Employees
In an attempt to combat this trend and drive exceptional customer service, top brands have started to raise wages. The truth is that increasing pay is just one piece of the puzzle to building employee engagement. This month,
The May issue includes:
- A look at seven mistakes that undermine employee engagement strategies.
- An essay from the e-book, The Technology of Us, which explains the steps employers can take to embrace new modes of work and new types of workers.
- A five-step guide for bringing a company's employee learning program to the next level.
- An exploration of the obstacles preventing companies from achieving happiness in the workplace, and the steps that can be taken to drive change.
- A look at the reasons why it is so important to implement programs and strategies that support employee growth and education.
- An infographic that illustrates the latest trends in employee engagement and how companies are reacting to the changes.
The Dialogue eNewsletter is published 12 times a year and has been designed to inspire customer experience excellence. Each issue contains the best customer-centric thought leadership and in-depth research articles. Click here to subscribe.