Best Practices for Transforming the Healthcare Customer Experience
TeleTech's e-Newsletter Explores the Steps Leading Healthcare Companies are Taking to Fortify the Customer Experience
DENVER, March 12, 2015 PRNewswire/ -- Technology is revolutionizing the world we live in and also having a tremendous impact on the healthcare industry. Every day patients are using telemedicine to monitor their vital signs and reduce their need to visit a doctor's office or hospital.
Doctors and patients alike are turning to social media to collaborate and communicate. Insurers are using data analytics to target and acquire new members. Each new idea and innovation makes it possible for leading healthcare companies to not only better people's lives, but to build strong profitable relationships with patients and members alike.
The March issue includes:
- Tips for overcoming the challenges that remain as the healthcare industry moves from a fee-based payments system to value-based care.
- An essay from the e-book, The Technology of Us, which looks at how new technologies are helping to engage the booming population of elders.
- A look at how savvy payers are using data analytics and other technologies and techniques to attain the most desirable prospects.
- An exploration of how adopting a member-centric experience can help payers drive member acquisition, retention and satisfaction.
- A look at what's at stake for healthcare companies as the net neutrality debate rolls on.
- A SlideShare presentation showcasing the customer experience solutions that are enabling healthcare companies to strengthen customer relationships.
The Dialogue e-newsletter is published 12 times a year and has been designed to inspire customer experience excellence. Each issue contains the best customer-centric thought leadership and in-depth research articles. Click here to subscribe.