The successful contact centers of tomorrow will no longer be cost centers whose main function is customer support. Instead, they will become profit centers and customer experience innovators that grow loyalty and drive new revenue. With the right technology and integrated predictive analytic solutions, companies with a will to change can create a paradigm shift within their organization and achieve the next level of customer experience. The Contact Center Analytics practice helps clients overcome day-to-day challenges and drive this transformation forward.
Strategic capabilities and services:
- Customer Interaction Diagnostic: Determines the biggest customer opportunities and quantifies their value to drive efficiency and a better experience. By bringing together customer information with interaction data, this diagnostic provides a roadmap of improvements that will lead to higher satisfaction and more profitable outcomes.
- NPS® and CSAT Optimization: Guides transformational customer experience (CX) improvements by identifying the factors that drive customer satisfaction scores up or down. A data-driven approach provides the ability to quantify the likely improvements to NPS®/CSAT of different actions; initiatives can then be designed to produce stronger results.
- First Call Resolution (FCR) Maximization: Predictive analytics help contact centers understand if a customer is likely to call back, as well as the likely reason for that repeat call. Customer service associates can prevent repeat calls by taking a holistic, proactive approach, improving First Call Resolution (FCR) by solving current and likely future issues right now.
- Root Cause Detection: This practice identifies the true underlying reasons for interactions, and forecasts the likely change in interaction volume if these root causes are addressed. Interaction volumes can be reduced and self-help strategies designed more effectively by knowing what the most impactful issues are, and resolving them.
- Intelligent Interaction Routing: An assessment of each interaction results in a more effective routing solution that drives efficiency, improves CX and reduces cost. Analytics informed by customer characteristics and behavior send the appropriate calls to lower-cost self-help options, or to white-glove destinations for complex issues – whatever the right destination is to ensure the best outcome for the customer.
- Customer Experience Touchpoint Prioritization: Identifies the critical improvements needed to drive desired business outcomes. It also quantifies the likely economic and business impact of CX enhancements aimed at certain customer segments or specific interactions. Touchpoint prioritization analytics provide insight to inform a roadmap of initiatives and build a business case for CX investments within the organization.
Net Promoter and NPS are registered trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company, and Fred Reichheld
Featured Contact Center Analytics Case Study
Culture Built on Insight
One of the largest telecommunications providers in the Middle East and North Africa delivers service to more than 160 million customers in 11 countries. Increasing costs and mounting pressure from competition were a threat to its industry leadership. We helped develop and execute a Customer Experience Uplift project that increased first call resolution by 72 percent and forecasting by 80 percent.